Panel Wirer / Electrical Fitter
JCE Group (UK) Ltd is a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of Ex electrical components and ATEX compliant equipment for use in hazardous areas, both nationally and internationally. We are currently recruiting for a new Panel Wirer / Electrical Fitter position in our Aberdeen based workshop.
- Electrical assembly work
- Wiring of panel to circuit diagram
- Function tests
- Mechanical assembly work
- Working to company QA system
- Work in accordance with company health & safety procedures
- Previous experience of panel wiring is required
- Qualifications in an electrical discipline preferred
- Be able to work independently and as a part of a team
Contract Type: Permanent, 42 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Blackburn Business Park, Aberdeen
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Rik Christie, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.