JCE Group have a demonstrated history partnering with likeminded businesses across the globe to deliver safe, high-quality and robust engineering solutions.
We are continually looking for new and innovative partners to collaborate with and create mutually beneficial opportunities in both national and international markets.
With a 40+ year history in the design, manufacture, assembly, installation and commissioning of Ex electrical control systems, OEM components, junction boxes, motor control systems, distribution boards and our ever growing range of off-grid renewable power systems, we hope to find partners committed to the representation, assembly or build of our respected products.
1. No investment required in product certification (ATEX, IECEx, EAC, UKEX, NEC). JCE has built up certified product / component portfolio over 40 years.
2. Access to high-quality, reliable and customisable product range
3. No setup costs
4. Diversification opportunity into new Hazardous Area markets
5. Increase portfolio offering to new / existing client base
6. Increase turnover and access to new projects
7. Full technical support from Ex specialists
8. Partner with an ISO international standards and QAN / QAR audited company
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE REPRESENTATIVES (SAR’s)
We are looking for reputable, experienced and innovative Strategic Alliance Representatives who are willing to represent JCE’s range of safe and hazardous area solutions in key geographic locations.
Ideally the representative companies should have a background in electrical / mechanical / instrumentation within industrial environments.
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERS (SAP’s)
We are looking to partner with established electrical engineering companies with control panel building capabilities, or intending to have these facilities.
Potential partners will be interested in increasing their capabilities in the design, assembly and installation of hazardous area control systems and instrumentation.
Ideally the partner will already operate to ISO level international standards or equivalent.
Should you be interested in the above options, and wish to have more information, please make contact by emailing: SAP@jcegroup.com and quote reference “SAP / SAR 22”.